How much does the service cost?
Pay just 3.9 ILS for each ride up to 30 minutes, no additional registration fees or rates. That’s it.
In order to ride a Mobike, just charge your Mobike Wallet using the Mobike app and the payment will be deducted at the end of each ride.
I accidentally charged my Mobike Wallet with too much money/I want a refund of the remaining money in my Mobike Wallet.
No problem, we’re happy to send you a refund.
Just shoot us an email or send us a message through Facebook with the phone number you used to register your Mobike account.
Remember, the money in your Mobike Wallet is only for your Mobike usage and so if you’d like to use Mobike again in the future, you’ll have to top up your Wallet again.
Can I get a receipt?
In order to get a receipt, just send us your info through the app.
Go into your Wallet -> Click on “Receipt” -> Fill out your info
Now, every time you charge your wallet you will receive a receipt directly to your email inbox.
Can I unlock more than one bike through the app at a time?
You can unlock one bike at a time with each phone.
If you’d like, though, you can put more than one membership on the same credit card.
What should I do if I can’t release the bike lock?
Having trouble releasing the lock on your first try? Try to rebooting the Mobike app and then rescan the QR code on the bike. If that doesn’t help unlock the bike, try this:
- If on the app you see “Make sure that the bicycle is close to you and try again”, try wiggling the lock and spinning the back wheel. The bike should beep three times. Wait a minute and then try scanning the code again.
- If the app says “I’m resting. Try another bike in the area,” the bike is most likely temporarily out of service and is waiting for our team to come pick it up for repairs.
- If you see a blinking blue light on the bike lock, it means the bike is already reserved.
- If you’ve tried all these steps and the bike lock is still locked, the bike might be broken and require our team to come fix it. You can help us out by clicking the icon in the bottom right corner of the screen to report the bike as in need of repairs – we’ll take care of it from there we’ll take it off the bike map.
How do I lock the bike?
Note that locking the bike is manual – you need to close the smart lock on the back wheel of the bicycle. Locking the bike through the app is for emergencies only or when the lock is broken/not working.
I locked the bike but my reservation didn’t end. What do I do?
If you’re done with your ride and more than two minutes have passed and you still haven’t received your ride summary? Try this:
- Check that notifications are on for the Mobike app on your smartphone.
- After locking the bike, and hearing three beeps, try closing and reopening the Mobike app on your cell phone. It usually helps.
- If you don’t hear the three beeps when you lock the bike, you can try moving the red handle on the lock and make sure it’s properly locked. Then, try relaunching the Mobike app.
- If you’ve tried all these steps and the app still doesn’t show that you’ve finished your ride, you can report the bike as in need of repairs by clicking the icon in the bottom right corner of your screen. We’ll take it from there and of course, we’ll take the bike off the bike map.
Where can I park the bike when I’m done riding?
You can park the bike in any public area where parking bicycles is permitted. Make sure that the bike doesn’t block traffic or the sidewalk. Mobikes cannot be parked in private parking spaces or underground bicycle parking lots. We work around the clock in order to make sure that all our Mobike users will be able to find a bike when and where they need it. We are constantly working to improve our service, both in terms of the user interface in our mobile app and in terms of the bikes themselves in order to provide a continuous and easy riding experience. In order to provide all Mobike users with an excellent experience, we ask for your cooperation, assistance and understanding– make sure to park the bike in an area that is accessible and easy to see find. Do not park the bikes in areas that are closed off by a gate/door. Do not park inside buildings or in underground parking garages. Do not park in areas that obstruct traffic or pedestrians/cars.
Once the bicycle is locked, when does the charge stop?
The reservation ends and the charge stops as soon as you lock the bike. Immediately after locking it, you will receive a receipt that contains a summary of your ride and the final charge via the Mobike app. If you didn’t receive a receipt for the ride within 2 minutes after it ends, try this:
- Make sure your notifications for the Mobike app on your phone are turned on.
- After locking the bike and hearing three beeps, reboot the Mobike app on your cellphone.
- If you didn’t hear the three beeps after locking the bike, wiggle the red handle on the lock and make sure that it’s properly locked. Then, reboot the Mobike app on your phone.
- If you tried all of this and the problem continues, please report the bike as broken. If you tried all these steps and you still haven’t received a receipt for your ride, please contact our support team via email at firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance.
How do I report a broken bike?
If you find that a Mobike is broken (broken pedal, missing bell, etc.) please report it so we can make sure to take care of it. You can choose the type of problem from the list on the app. Our team will pick up the bike, fix the problem and get the bike back out as soon as possible.
Can I speak to a customer service representatives?
Mobike is an international smart brand and we’re happy to provide you with full customer service through our app. If you’d like to speak with a local representative you can contact us through our Facebook page or via email at email@example.com